Wednesday, June 21, 2006

imagine.

well. yet another lonely day. i might have been with people physically. but mentally, spiritually or whatever, i wasnt anywhere close. seriously.
-: eh, i didnt notice you leh.
me: oh, really? *shrugs*
i think that pretty much sums it all up doesnt it? well if it doesnt. too bad. oh well. i decided not to study at potong pasir and so, i went home alone again via mrt. loll. there, i saw many more things that made me even more miserable. it seemed like i was the only person in the station who was alone. seriously. walked around the platform abit. it was then at dhoby gaut mrt that i realised why i was so stone in archery and nearly everywhere else, just as the train arrived at the station.

it was then, that i met her. i couldnt quite catch her name. but she seemed really nice. never met her before. dont know why, she just came and started talking to me. i sat down at the nearest seat while she just stood in front of me. funny thing was that nobody else didnt seem to notice her. and i was just communicating with her by some wierd means. i wasnt moving my mouth much at all. but it seemed like we were having a really great convo. i was the one mostly talking. and she just listened, very cheerful, saying some things here and there that really made a lot of sense. but she didnt say much about herself. i dont know. i felt quite comforted. heh. i just told her a hell lot about myself. i poured out everything. my troubles, my problems. heck, i even told her about my ct study plan. hah.

so we were talking and talking. i was feeling kinda tired after a very productive training where ken actually said my shooting was okay. then, i slipped off into slumber.i couldnt help it, it wasnt intentional. i slept for quite awhile. then, i felt someone patting my shoulder. i opened my eyes and saw this policeman. -where are you going?-
first reaction. i jerked forward in a funny way causing my bow and arrow tube to fall forward. then, i noticed, he was a friend of mine who was currently doing ns.
me: going home larh. had training.
-: since when you move house?
me: huh? i still live in yishun what.
-: look at what stop you're at.

shit. i just arrived chua chu kang! tempted to go out and play xbox. but knowing my mum would kill me, i quickly got off the station. then, i remembered something. i turned around just as i alighted the train. my newfound friend wasnt there anymore. crap. i didnt even know her name.

damn i miss the good old days. the nostaligia. all the great friends you could talk to or go out with. these days, its just so different. hardly see the old ones anymore. cant find many new ones who i can talk rubbish with or just talk to when necessary. those that i do find, dont seem to have the time to do it. heck, there are those who dont even want to. argh.

No comments: